Re: [Electronics_101] Re: Stepdriver pulse width - doesn't make as much difference as I though...

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 29, 2006
      On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:26:25 +0200, lcdpublishing
      <lcdpublishing@...> wrote:

      > Get some of them "Hoots" an you will be fine!
      >

      > chris

      I'm currently pulling my hair out.
      (well, i'm not, but i would if i were the hair-pulling type. I mean what
      **** is this. I need 20 minutes to find out how to set a bloody output
      pin, in hardware it takes me about 1 second to solder a wire from VCC to
      that pin and be done with it. The information "out there" is so much it is
      impossible to find simple things, and half of it is obsolete and no longer
      works.)
      I don't know no hoots, and i'm just about to trash the stupid thing and
      get out the opams and have the job done by nightfall....