hi all

  • shyam mohan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      hello everybody,
      i am a student doing my btech in applied electronics.i
      want to improve my knowledge in circuits, do some
      projects too.can anybody help me with it and i also
      want to do some seminars and present papers in other
      engineering colleges.so can anybody give me adequate
      information on seminars and paper presentations in
      other engineering colleges and premier institutions?i
      am ready to study and present papers on all topics;at
      least somebody just guide me where i can find more
      information on these topics.
      i have a question too.my ups is not working
      properly.there i s a continuous sound at times and
      sparks also appear inside.sometimes the supply just
      goes off and ups does not respond.the infuriating
      thing is the noise.help me with it

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Karthikeyan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2004
        Hi,
        I'm new to this group and i want to share my
        thoughts and ideas with you.

        Thanks and Regards,
        Karthik

        =====