input needed

  • AL
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      I am working on a project for school and would like some inputs on my
      idea. I plan on makeing a radio controlled pet door.My first try was
      using a A.M. Tx 555 sendind a signal to the audio transformer which
      did not work out. I have a superhet Rx going to a relay which will
      open the door and a reversel circuit for closeing the door. My biggest
      thing is trying to figure out what whould be the best circuit for the
      Tx, it would be nice to stick with AM as I have a Rx working. Open
      to any ideas.
      Al K.