I want Some Ic,s

  • Ghulam Yaseen
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1 12:41 AM
      I Want Some IC's "EL2002"   ,   "ICL8038"

      If You have This IC's so Contact Me
      Email : data9b_gy@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1 8:30 AM
        On Thursday 01 December 2005 03:41 am, Ghulam Yaseen wrote:
        > I Want Some IC's "EL2002" , "ICL8038"

        I don't know that first number offhand, the second one is going to be a bit
        hard to find. If I'm remembering right Maxim makes a variant on it that they
        call a MAX8038, which is pretty similar but has better specs in some regard.

        ablest -- form of life in this section of space, a critter that can
        be killed but can't be tamed. --Robert A. Heinlein, "The Puppet Masters"
        -
        M Dakin
      • JanRwl@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1 10:39 AM
          In a message dated 12/1/2005 10:35:01 A.M. Central Standard Time, rtellason@... writes:
          I Want Some IC's "EL2002
          Could this be a competing brand of the now-common ULN-200n series (ULN2003 and ULN 2004 are very common.  Wasn't there also a -2001 and -2002 in that series???)  Was simply seven Darlington transistors with base-resistors.  Useful for driving "outside world stuff" from TTL and CMOS logic.
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1 11:34 AM
            On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 19:39:32 +0100, <JanRwl@...> wrote:

            > I Want Some IC's "EL2002
            > Could this be a competing brand of the now-common ULN-200n series
            > (ULN2003 and ULN 2004 are very common. Wasn't there also a -2001 and
            > -2002 in that series???) Was simply seven Darlington transistors with
            > base-resistors. Useful for driving "outside world stuff" from TTL and
            > CMOS logic.

            No it's a buffer/opamp thingy.

            The guy obviously wants to build a function generator, and there's a
            schematic out there using the EL2002. I don't think it is available
            anywhere and must be replaced with something else. The MAX038 is readily
            available to replace the other IC if required.

            I'd be looking for a good function generator output amp meself, any
            suggestions? Should be good to drive 100R and +-15V supply at least.
            Frequency ideally up to 20Mhz but it's OK if that is quite a bit lower.