Re: [Electronics_101] group learning idea

  • Jim Purcell
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2002
      Huzaifa,
      But make sure that the book is available everywhere.
      If you handle things right any through book will do. If you go strictly by topic, then discuss each topic with everyone adding his two cents from the text he has.

      Jim

    • Srihari Yamanoor
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2002
        Hi,

        One good idea would be to use some of the entire texts
        on Basic Electronics that are available on the net.
        That would solve the issue of availability.

        Srihari

        =====
        The widest thing in the universe is not space, it is the potential capacity of the human heart.
        - A. W. Tozer The Pursuit of God
        New Home Page http://www.geocities.com/yamanoor/
        The Original one http://members.theglobe.com/yamanoor/personal_site
        Bold Ventures! Inc.(Embedded Systems) http://www.boldventures.vjungle.com
        HotPChelp.com! (Tech Support) http://www.hotpchelp.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 7, 2002
          Sounds good to me.

          B. F.

          --- epsulon@... wrote:
          > I was thinking that since this is a begginning
          > electronics group, we should

          Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
          http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
        • gktk_us
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
            Good idea. Do think of storing the discussion material in an easily retrieval form.....for the benefit of newcomers/late inclusions into the group.

            CRG