Re: clarification on my video and radio question

  • micro_mangal@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2001
      hai jon,
      first read ADC book . that will give u a clear picture of analog and
      digital converters.choose ADC of highere resoluton and conversion
      time best is AD576 which had 36 micro second conversion time.

      there are lot of muliplexer ICs are there in market. ex:4051 which
      combine 8 analog signals.

      best book to read is digital elctronics by simon haykins.

      Getting
      > : Started in Electronics and Basic Electronics. Both are Radio
      Shack books.
      > : What should I read now to help me reach the goal that I currently
      want to
      > : achieve?
      > : Lots of
      Thanks,
      > :
      Jon
      > :
      > :
      > :
      > :
      > :
      > :
      > :
      > :
      > :
      > :
      > : First of all keep in mind I'm a beginner. I would appreciate the
      groups
      > help
      > : in directing me for my project. This is something I have always
      wanted to
      > : learn how to do. I think I want to make a carreer out of it.
      > :
      > : >From point A, I want to be able to take a video signal and other
      signals,
      > : combine them into one, then send them out via radio. Then from
      point B
      > : receive them, decode the signal, and use the video and other
      signals, for
      > : whatever purposes I need. I also need to be able, from point B,
      to combine
      > : other signals minus video this time, and send them via radio to
      point A,
      > and
      > : at point A decode those signals and use them.
      > :
      > : I can see many steps and components involved in getting this to
      work, and
      > : would highly appreciate the groups help.
      > : Thanks,
      > :
      Jon