Re: [Electronics_101] colloidal silver

  • Jim Thibeault
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
      The colloidal silver that I have used is suspended in distilled water and available in a lot of health food stores, very expensive.

       My wife had psoriasis extremely bad on both of her arms for 5 years.  Nothing seemed to help, the doctors gave up.  She tried colloidal silver and the next morning most of the psoriasis was cleared up and hasn't come back, it's been 2 1/2 years.  I would like to make my own.

      Jim