Virtual Communities

  • Ste ve
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2001
      Please accept my apology for this off-topic question.

      Some of you seem to have seen the rising of specific technologies and I
      wonder if someone could comment on the rising of Virtual Communities. I am
      doing a project for school with some others and we are looking for sources
      of information that describe the history of Virtual Communities, such as the
      ones featured on yahoogroups.

      Any help is greatly appreciated, but should probably be sent off the list so
      as not to interfere with the proper topics of the list.
      (astrodood@...)

      Much appreciated!

      Steve