Where do I find a ferrite antenna coil for the longwave band?

  • electronicdx@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2001
      Hello I am trying to search the internet for extra
      "longwave" antenna coils for a new radio project.

      Also how doe's a longwave radio tune the low frequencies.
      Is it the Oscillator Tuning coil ,or the ferrite antenna coil
      or both let me know Thanks. Also how do I go down to VLF 10
      to 30 kHz. Also how do I learn more about LF circuitry?
      electronicdx.