Re: TDA2005 amp

  • robin wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2001
      Hi,

      About a year ago I built an amplifier/PA based around the TDA2005 chip. It
      was a mono circuit[bridged] and had tone controls to the mic input.

      I can no longer find a kit for this item. I would like to build a stereo
      unit based around 2 TDa2005s but with the tone controls linked to the tuner
      input.

      Does anyone have details either of a suitable circuit for a bridged TDA2005
      or know where I can obtain a kit?

      Regards

      Peter Wright