PIC18C658

  • Mounir Shita
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2001
      Hi Everyone,

      Just a quick notice some of you might want to know. Microchip has, because of a silicon bug, yanked all PIC18C658 from distribution. I know some of you guys have asked where to get this part, so if you haven't got them yet, or know a distributor who has them in stock, don't expect to get any soon.

      Heard from our distributor that the lead time right now is 12 weeks on this part. However, I think PIC18C858 is still around. Not sure about that though!

      Mounir