I just started this Basic Electronics

  • ahmed1_11429@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2001
      Hey wats up,

      Im a sophomore in high school and I started with Basic Electronics
      just like 2 months ago.... actually in September. Its a two-period
      class... that a 1hr and 1/2 of electronics each day! Im already
      familiar with resistors, currents, voltages, series circuits, and
      parallel circuits. And today we did some resistance stuff like-
      carbon composition, carbon films, and metal films. Im gonna stop here
      once in a while to ask for some help. So just welcome me to the
      group.

      I'll catch ya guys l8er.