Re: [Electronics_101] OT - Yahoo Advertising

  • ServoKamen
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2001

      Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 10:27 AM
      Subject: Re: [Electronics_101] OT - Yahoo Advertising

      Servo,
      Alton,
      I know that this is severely off topic, and i apologize, but what happened to the big obnoxious Yahoo ads at the bottom of each email?  I've noticed this for a couple days, but haven't been able to figure out why.  With losses expected in the 4th quarter, wouldn't it make sense to have those advertising $'s?
      Quit complaining!  :-)

      Yeah, the less Yahoo! crap, the better.  They've gotten even more annoying by putting them at the top of the e-mail sometimes.

      Beggars can't be choosers. Given that we get the service for free, a few adds are worth it. Now if they were charging for the service and still advertising, that would be something to complain about.

      Jim

      I never liked Yahoo! Groups to begin with.  The only reason I'm on it is because they absorbed eGroups.  And the only reason I was on eGroups was because the absorbed ONElist.

      ServoKamen.