Re: [Electronics_101] Digital Oscilloscope Uses PC Sound Card for Input

    Message 1 of 123 , Jun 30 11:54 PM
      On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 05:37:32 +0100, Leon Heller <leon.heller@...>
      wrote:

> [...]

      you won't see much on this one.

      Get yourself a used tektronix analog storage if you can't afford a digital.
      Not even for audio the pc-scope shows no high-frequency oscillations etc.

      ST
    • Chris
      Message 123 of 123 , Jul 8, 2004
        I have here a stepper motor driver, bought a wile ago never used, Microkinetikcs I believe retails at 150$ I will search for some info, super user friendly with onboard amperage selection VIA DIP switch.
        other neat stuff too...............Bipolar, so it can do both unipolar and bipolar, I will get more info if you are interested, selling very cheap, have no use for it, I also have a lead screw with anti backlash nut if any one wants it, perfect condition both!

        Thanx