step to servo

  • ben_englund
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      Hey guys I just found this forum. Can't believe I did not find it
      before. I just wanted to kow if any of you ever designes or come
      across a circuit diagram for driving a large servo motor(dc pm pulse
      feedback not the rc type) from step and direction inputs. I think
      you can buy one, but I can't afford it and besides, why buy what you
      can build. I've been thinking about it and shouldn't be too hard.
      What do you think?

      p.s. I have taken a course in electronics engineering and although I
      did not finish, I did get the technical stuff done. Just need to
      take the CET to become certified. So I should be able to do it.
      Thanks Guys

      Ben Englund