83100Re: [Electronics_101] Ruggedized components?

  • Jan Kok
    Aug 20 9:48 PM
      What sort of rugged components are you looking for. I suspect "rugged"
      versions of small parts such as resistors, caps, transistors and ICs (if
      they even exist) won't improve your product's ruggedness by much. The main
      thing you get from mil spec parts is wider operating temperature range.