83099Re: [Electronics_101] Ruggedized components?

    Aug 20, 2013
      In my experience it is more about how you use them.
      Special mounting techniques or additional bonding etc.

      Mil spec does not always mean a different case, sometimes it's just more
      stringent testing.

      Of course some parts are more at risk than others and must be avoided.
      Anything heavy with few thin leads will likely fall off.

      ST