      From: normnet2003
      To: Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 7:59 AM
      Subject: [Electronics_101] Re: Inexpensive GPM meter

      I just need a temporary meter to determine the maximum flow rate to select the right mixing valve.
      I am hoping to find a paddle wheel with a magnet and count pulses with a PIC or a spring loaded paddle on a potentiometer to measure the water push angle etc.

      Perhaps a smaller diameter pipe with a pressure differential would be an indicator of flow?

      Norm