63670Re: [Electronics_101] Re; flyback transformer

  • Sanmeet H
    Aug 1, 2010
      Hi Chester,

      I got a fairly good idea on "how to reduce the leakage inductance of
      transformer" by reading Derek's post (Thanks Derek!)
      By asking you "whether the 10mm nut would now fit", i did not intend to imply at
      all that you are asking me to furnish unecessay details.

      It was my attempt to wittingly ask if the transformer that I got would be good
      for my smps design and what drawbacks should i expect in performance. (The wit
      failed, i guess- english is not my first language)

      You may kindly reply to the last query again.

      Best
      Sanmeet