60968Re: [Electronics_101] Question, has anyone made or tried of of these EMF sleep aid devices?

  • jong kung
    May 1, 2010
      david14433,

      Hi all, I found this sleeping aid circuit
      > board device. It
      works by emitting
      > earth's frequency EMF's

      Sounds hockey pockey.  I'm not convinced that whatever EMF earth emits, that it is missing in the cities (or where ever people are not able to sleep).  I would have to see some data that:

      (a) earth has EMF
      (b) it is steady and simple enough to be reproduced (not random noise)
      (c) it can be reproduced using a small device
      (d) and that this EMF is related to sleep.

      ====

      If anything, we have too much EMF in the cities and we should shield ourselves (if it can be proven the background EMF is causing the lack of sleep).

      I say just cut back on Coffee after mid-day.  :-)