60967Question, has anyone made or tried of of these EMF sleep aid devices?

  • david14433
    May 1, 2010
      Hi all, I found this sleeping aid circuit board device. It works by emitting earth's frequency EMF's You can get the specs here. http://www.redcircuits.com//Page48.htm
      I was wanting to build one of these devices but not sure if it really works as they say. So I would really appreciate it if I could get some feedback on this device or something the is equivalent.
      Here are some of the things that are claimed. Thanks.

      Features:
      Generates a natural electromagnetic-field
      Makes easier to fall asleep
      Induces a prolonged and sound sleep without drugs
      No side effects
      Device purpose:

      Many people experienced sleeping well in natural surroundings, into a tent or a wooden hut. This fact is due not only to the healthy atmosphere but also from our unconscious ability to perceive natural Earth's magnetic-fields.
      The circuit generates this type of Geo-magnetic-fields and lets us perceive them: in this manner our brain is surrounded by an ideal environment for a sound sleep.
      > (N.B. Basic ideas for this circuit are coming from German papers).
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic