38612Re: Digest Number 2816

    Mar 31, 2007
      --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas P. Gootee" <tomg@...>
      wrote:

      > > 7. HELP! self-oscillating flyback converter
      > > Posted by: "Christian E. Mari" chang_korg@... chang_korg
      > > Date: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:04 pm ((PDT))
      > >
      > > ihave uploaded the circuit what i am doing.. i have a problem in load
      > > regulation.. please help me out..
      >

      > This is not "a big deal", but, I just wanted to suggest that it
      might be
      > better if you drew the schematic with LT-Spice, which is free from
      > http://www.linear.com .

      Posting a schematic from one of these programs would limit the number
      of respondents by imposing a requirement to install software that is
      neither needed nor wanted. A simple .jpg, .gif or .pdf is adequate
      and universal. Neither LPT-Spice nor PSPICE Student will run on Linux
      for those of us that spend more time with that platform.

      I assume the printer output of LT-Spice could be sent to some kind of
      PDF maker.

      Richard
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic