15497Re: [Electronics_101] Re: Point me into the right direction please.

  • Mario Lopez
    Feb 2, 2005
      --- "Roy J. Tellason" <rtellason@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      On Tuesday 01 February 2005 12:26 pm,
      drbillpmt@... wrote:

      >>> 5. Don't get the idea that I own stock in Radio
      Shack, it is sort of a
      >>> universal parts house for experimenters. One of
      the things NOT TO DO is
      >>> buy kits and build them. The only thing you learn
      is to follow directions
      >>> and solder.

      >And _maybe_ troubleshoot when it doesn't work right
      off. :-)

      When i was younger, I built some kits. If the circuit
      did not work, my only mean was suddelndly switch off
      the power supply and inspect the circuit. I couldn't
      have done more, because with no knowledge and no tools
      (only a digital multimeter, but i had no idea where to
      measure) its almost impossible to start testing the circuit.

      Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
      http://correo.yahoo.es
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic