pictures uploaded

  • phillipsc29
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      I have worked through the books that came with EQ5 (have had it just
      about 2 weeks now) and have finished two. They are not as impressive
      as those I have seen, but happy to be getting the idea. I am now
      starting EQ5 Simplified. The Nursury Rhyme quilt will be fussy cut and
      is for a baby quilt challenge - looking for all kinds of input as to
      colors, design, just anything at all to keep learning. I placed in a
      file in the Photo section. So much to learn and just so little time.

      Charlene in Ohio