Re: Version 8 Wish List: Easy Draw Color Changes

  • Maggie Tinnin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2013
      When I change a block after it has been colored, I go to the color tab and
      use the "spray can" which changes all of a particular color. At lease I
      don't have to recolor each individual block back to a neutral . After they
      are changed back to a neutral, then I start coloring the individual patches
      again.