problems drawing a text box

  • librarygoddesstx2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2013
      I am working on my first label in EQ7 and am getting frustrated. I am on layer 2, using the text tool. My problem is that I cannot draw the text box. When I place the cursor on the quilt, hold down the shift key and use the touch pad as my mouse, it will not draw a box. Is this a computer problem or an EQ problem?
    • Johanna Fritz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2013
        Try EQ7 Help Files - they are detailed, step by step and can be printed as a PDF. They are very thorough.

        If all else fails, page 98 and 99 of your User Manual.
        Johanna