Re: Trying to draft a block in EQStitch that is giving me trouble

  • ycjmshawca
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 21 12:57 PM
      Ann asked--Also, is there some way to make these small pieces fit together more precisely?--On the drawing board, under the artwork section>options, click on the snap to node and snap aligned segments. This is make your applique pieces fit together precisely.

      Yvonne Menear
      EQ7/EQStitch educator
      Author EQStitch companion book
      http://www.yvonnemenear.com/