Re: [Electric_Quilt] Trying to draft a block in EQStitch that is giving me trouble

  • grace blanchard
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013
      thanx, guess i'll have to wait a bit longer ro learn more, huh??

      just me grace

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013
        Ann asked--Also, is there some way to make these small pieces fit together more precisely?--On the drawing board, under the artwork section>options, click on the snap to node and snap aligned segments. This is make your applique pieces fit together precisely.

        Yvonne Menear
        EQ7/EQStitch educator
        Author EQStitch companion book
        http://www.yvonnemenear.com/