Re: [Electric_Quilt] Trying to draft a block in EQStitch that is giving me trouble

  • A Key
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013
      There is another EQ Yahoo group
      [http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EQ7_Users_Only/?yguid=421790342] and the
      moderator there periodically offers lessons. I am in the Spring lessons
      group, which is closed to new members because we are in our 3rd week
      now. There will be 11 weeks of lessons, 2 lessons posted each week.
      She will be offering others and also posts some weekly lessons which are
      open to all members.
      I now have EQ Stitch and belong to several EQ groups as I am trying to
      learn as much as I can about this program. Already learned a bunch of
      things I would never have delved into on my own.
    • grace blanchard
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013
        thanx, guess i'll have to wait a bit longer ro learn more, huh??

        just me grace

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013
          Ann asked--Also, is there some way to make these small pieces fit together more precisely?--On the drawing board, under the artwork section>options, click on the snap to node and snap aligned segments. This is make your applique pieces fit together precisely.

          Yvonne Menear
          EQ7/EQStitch educator
          Author EQStitch companion book
          http://www.yvonnemenear.com/