Re: [Electric_Quilt] Trying to draft a block in EQStitch that is giving me trouble

  • grace blanchard
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013
      where can i join that group?? never heard of it, but hexies are hard to create in eq, tried for years

      just me grace

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013
        There is another EQ Yahoo group
        [http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EQ7_Users_Only/?yguid=421790342] and the
        moderator there periodically offers lessons. I am in the Spring lessons
        group, which is closed to new members because we are in our 3rd week
        now. There will be 11 weeks of lessons, 2 lessons posted each week.
        She will be offering others and also posts some weekly lessons which are
        open to all members.
        I now have EQ Stitch and belong to several EQ groups as I am trying to
        learn as much as I can about this program. Already learned a bunch of
        things I would never have delved into on my own.
      • grace blanchard
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013
          thanx, guess i'll have to wait a bit longer ro learn more, huh??

          just me grace

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013
            Ann asked--Also, is there some way to make these small pieces fit together more precisely?--On the drawing board, under the artwork section>options, click on the snap to node and snap aligned segments. This is make your applique pieces fit together precisely.

            Yvonne Menear
            EQ7/EQStitch educator
            Author EQStitch companion book
            http://www.yvonnemenear.com/