Re: [Electric_Quilt] Trying to draft a block in EQStitch that is giving me trouble

  • A Key
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013
      Thanks Grace for the site reference. I am not trying to obtain the
      pattern so much as practicing and learning to use the tools in the
      program and this is the block I wanted to create.
      I have posted another block in my folder that is a definite improvement
      on my previous effort and would generate the templates that I would
      need to create this block. I am working through lessons and attempting
      to practice what I am learning and am also a member of the EQ PDF Spring
      lessons group. It has already opened my eyes to many new things that I
      didn't know I could accomplish even though I have used this program for
      over 10 years. I would most certainly recommend Sheila's lessons to
      anyone wanting to expand their abilities and knowledge of EQ and EQ
      Stitch. Ann in TN
    • grace blanchard
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013
        where can i join that group?? never heard of it, but hexies are hard to create in eq, tried for years

        just me grace

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013
          There is another EQ Yahoo group
          [http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EQ7_Users_Only/?yguid=421790342] and the
          moderator there periodically offers lessons. I am in the Spring lessons
          group, which is closed to new members because we are in our 3rd week
          now. There will be 11 weeks of lessons, 2 lessons posted each week.
          She will be offering others and also posts some weekly lessons which are
          open to all members.
          I now have EQ Stitch and belong to several EQ groups as I am trying to
          learn as much as I can about this program. Already learned a bunch of
          things I would never have delved into on my own.
        • grace blanchard
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013
            thanx, guess i'll have to wait a bit longer ro learn more, huh??

            just me grace

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013
              Ann asked--Also, is there some way to make these small pieces fit together more precisely?--On the drawing board, under the artwork section>options, click on the snap to node and snap aligned segments. This is make your applique pieces fit together precisely.

              Yvonne Menear
              EQ7/EQStitch educator
              Author EQStitch companion book
              http://www.yvonnemenear.com/