block base on Windows 8

  • Maria R
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 8:14 AM
      Hi to everybody , I bought Windows 8 and installed it on my pc . After that I tried to install Blockbase but I couldn't. Any of you had this problem before? Thanks Maria from Italy
    • crftyquilt
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 1:51 PM
        I have not had any problems. I have Windows 8 and loaded my new Block Base with out a problem. It even hooked right up with my EQ 7 showing that as a source to look for blocks in.

        Dianna

        --- In Electric_Quilt@yahoogroups.com, "Maria R" <mragusini@...> wrote:

        > Hi to everybody , I bought Windows 8 and installed it on my pc . After that I tried to install Blockbase but I couldn't. Any of you had this problem before? Thanks Maria from Italy

      • Kay Ahr
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2013
          Thank you for this info!! I was looking at laptops about an hour ago. Can't get windows 7, have to get Windows 8. Wasn't about to buy until I knew my EQ7 would work! So I came here and searched for Windows 8. And y'all already had the answer for me!! Whoo-hoo!

          Kay Ahr in Indianapolis, Indiana USA
          (Now leaving to go buy the laptop.)