Re: [Electric_Quilt] Re: EQ Stitch announcement

  • A Key
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
      Linda,
      Thanks for the Happy Birthday and I did purchase the day after it came out. I haven't yet loaded it onto the computer as we have been busy remodeling the house and creating my new sewing room but I certainly look forward to playing with it in the near future. The support is the main reason I purchased. Ann in TN