Re: Sending my block to an EQ user

  • Dee Davis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2013
      Hi Sandy -
      I don't get a chance to post much, but I haven't seen an answer to your post. I do this all the time. Especially with friends with EQ, you can send an entire project, not just an image.

      To send an image while in your project, use the FILE drop down menu. There is an option to 'export image'. Using this choice, it will take you to another window where it will save the image in EQ7>Images. Save your image and another window comes up. Width and height dimensions of the image should be 2.00, with 150 dots per inch, and save it as a jpeg. This will make it a good size to email.

      Also, if you'd rather send the entire project to your friend (who also has EQ7), in the drop down menu you have a choice to compress the project file. Another window will come up asking you if you want to delete all unused blocks, fabrics, thread, etc., OR just unused fabrics. ALWAYS do the 2nd: unused fabrics. I did the first one once and it deleted the entire thing and I had to redo the entire project. After compression, you can just attach the project in an email to your friend and they will have the whole thing to play with.

      Hope this helps !

      Dee in AR