HELP

  • Evelyn
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
      HELP - old age has set in and I can't for the life of me remember how to make a quilt stencil from a block. I tried looking it up in the manual but apparently I didn't know what to call it.

      Evelyn in Wisconsin
    • Judy M
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
        Hi Evelyn,

        If you set any block on Layer 3 it becomes a stencil...it's as easy as that!
        Judy in Toronto
        On 01/10/2012 1:33 PM, Evelyn wrote:

        > HELP - old age has set in and I can't for the life of me remember how
        > to make a quilt stencil from a block. I tried looking it up in the
        > manual but apparently I didn't know what to call it.
        >
        > Evelyn in Wisconsin

      • Johanna Fritz
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2012
          You can also select the block and right quilt to move to the layer 3 as a stencil. When you print the block, you can also "print as stencil" or outline drawing.
          Johanna in WI

          --- In Electric_Quilt@yahoogroups.com, "Evelyn" <elarrison@...> wrote:

          > HELP - old age has set in and I can't for the life of me remember how to make a quilt stencil from a block. I tried looking it up in the manual but apparently I didn't know what to call it.
          >
          > Evelyn in Wisconsin

        • susancansew
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
            Can you say this again? I thought you meant right click, not right quilt, but I'm not sure because that didn't work for me at all.Then again I'm not sure if you are trying to make the block look like quilting on layer three or if you are just trying to print the stencil.
            Are you working with the quilt or the block when you right click/quilt?
            You have me curious.
            Susan G