Fabric libraries

  • susancansew
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012
      I got a new computer, actually quite a while ago, but I haven't downloaded any new libraries into EQ and now I can't seem to do it.
      I have Windows 7 and EQ7. I added the "Monthly Libraries" folder as per the instructions and I downloaded to it but I can't figure out how to link the fabric to EQ. I Oh, shoot, I think I was in the block library trying to do the link to the Fabric library. When you do fabric tofabric, it works just fine! LOL

      I had gotten my EQ Newsletter and went looking for the Block Base only to figure out that I had not installed it so I started doing some of that sort of stuff. I know, welcome to the 21 century, right! Amazing that I haven't had any problems using the EQ though! I did load the basic program, for sure!
      Thanks for listening
      Susan G
    • Luann
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
        Susan G
        Oh how I know what you are going through! My sweet hubby will not load all my quilt programs! That is my job as it takes a long time for me to load them all. I have a lot! But I would not give up any of them so I load away! Luann in CT

        Live, Laugh, and Love Enough!!!
        http://quiltingunderthecovers.com/
        http://crafterrn1.wordpress.com/