Question on Dear Hannah CD

  • brendatho
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      I picked up a Dear Hannah cd and on the package it says that it will work with EQ5. My question is "Will it work with EQ6 also? I would appreciate any answer.
      Brenda
    • lugo4ever@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
        yes, it works with 6 or 7 also.

        i've had the dear hannah since EQ5 and then i got 6 and it worked and now i have EQ7 and it still works