Finally turning the bits and bytes into a real quilt!

  • s.daurio
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2010
      I've created many quilts on Eq7. I've had it for a few weeks now and absolutely love it! My first real quilt is going to be a baby quilt made out of the secondary surprise blocks. I'm going to add embroidery to the quilt in the blue diamonds but didn't add in EQ7. I know you can, but it seems to be more trouble (at least to me) than what it's worth for this particular quilt.

      If you interested I've posted a picture at

      http://suedaurio.blogspot.com/2010/11/eq7-finally-going-to-make-quilt.html