RE: [Electric_Quilt] Making a block out of components.

  • Ruth Rocker
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 21, 2010
      Why do you need to reduce anything? If you're putting 4" finished blocks
      into a 9-patch layout, that will equal a 12" block. In order to print the
      foundations the way you've set this up, you need to select each block in the
      quilt layout separately and then you can print each one rather than the
      whole quilt.

      --

      Ruth in OH

      roxwyfe@...

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 23, 2010
        I have finally got this quilt together in EQ7, I used layers 1, & 2.
        However, when I print the yardage I get a listing for 42 uncoloured blocks,
        I can't see any uncoloured blocks. What is going on here?

        On layer 2, I put a block behind another one (actually it was a corner that
        I did not want to see on top). I still have the entire block, could someone
        please explain the clipping tool to me. Ie, can I cut off this corner that
        is not needed?

        Many thanks, Lorraine

      • dotmrichey@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 24, 2010
          I'm glad this solved your problem (and also worked for Pat!). It's always
          fun to discover the things EQ can do for us!

          Dottie in Atlanta