Apple Core Block

  • Gillian
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010
      Is it possible to draw a quilt block of an apple core (accuquilt die shape)or do the blocks have to be square?

      Thanks

      Gilly
    • Susan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2010
        There was a question about this before, it seems to me that the block I found in EQ was square but with the apple core shapes inside. I just can't remember, but I do know that I figured out a work around so that a person could "make" a full quilt with all apple core shapes to color. Some of the apple cores are cut in half, but you can color both halves to see how your fabrics will look. If you want I can upload the file to the group page. Let me know. In fact I will see if it isn't already there, I know I either posted a picture, a project or sent the project to someone else who asked for it before.
        Susan G
        Central Oregon

        --- In Electric_Quilt@yahoogroups.com, "Gillian" <gilld2004@...> wrote:

        > Is it possible to draw a quilt block of an apple core (accuquilt die shape)or do the blocks have to be square?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Gilly

      • Susan
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2010
          Yup, the EQ6 project is in the files section. Just go to the Files section online and download it.
          Susan G
          Central Oregon

          --- In Electric_Quilt@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <sgardner@...> wrote:

          > There was a question about this before, it seems to me that the block I found in EQ was square but with the apple core shapes inside. I just can't remember, but I do know that I figured out a work around so that a person could "make" a full quilt with all apple core shapes to color. Some of the apple cores are cut in half, but you can color both halves to see how your fabrics will look. If you want I can upload the file to the group page. Let me know. In fact I will see if it isn't already there, I know I either posted a picture, a project or sent the project to someone else who asked for it before.
          > Susan G
          > Central Oregon
          >
          > --- In Electric_Quilt@yahoogroups.com, "Gillian" <gilld2004@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Is it possible to draw a quilt block of an apple core (accuquilt die shape)or do the blocks have to be square?
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > >
          > > Gilly

        • Nancy
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010