Re: [Electric_Quilt] McCall's Quilt Competition

  • Robin Kaspar
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
      Wow, that's gorgeous. Is it applique? Did you design it in EQ?

      Robin in Short Pump
      visit my blog: www.allthingsrobin.wordpress.com

    • lugo4ever@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
        thank you so much

        its all applique.

        i did part of the design in EQ and part of the design in Corel Draw.

        i did the flowers and the thicker black swirls with EQ.

        then i transferred the image into corel draw and did all the thin bias lines.

        i don't know how to make those types of bias lines in EQ yet maybe one day i'll figure it out.

        Wow, that's gorgeous. Is it applique? Did you design it in EQ?

        Robin in Short Pump
        visit my blog: www.allthingsrobin.wordpress.com

        On Jun 30, 2010, at 11:58 PM, kluedesigns wrote:

        > McCall's Quilts is having a competition Quilt Design Star and the
        > voting has just opened.
        >
        > i have a quilt in the competition called Flower Power its black and
        > white with a big red flower.
        >
        > here's a link
        >
        > http://ck.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=A&c=17717&s=4054419&i=1
        >
        > of course i would love your vote but no matter who you vote for
        > everyone please take a few minutes to support our community.
        >
        > thanks.
        > kluedesigns

      • Mary Jean Gross
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2010