Thanks for the welcome

  • shelbe@cox.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2005
      Thank you for the welcome to your on line group. I have had EQ5 for almost 2 years and finally opened the packages. I just finished Karen Stones Cinco de Mayo Quilt and really had a great time working on it. I am anxious to start playing with books and software for EQ 5. Shelbe San Angelo Tx.
    • Betsy Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2005
        Hi Shelbe!
        You will love this program! I have had it since it came out and wouldn't live without it.
        Betsy in Illinois