question about the versions of EQ6

  • laineysmall
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      I bought EQ6 recently through my dealer. It looks like I might have to upgrade my computer soon. I was looking on the box and it does not say for Version 7. On the web site it says the EQ6 is for version 7. Did I get an old version of EQ6? I have owned this for only a week.
      Lainey
    • Sheila Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
        At 2/1/2010, you wrote:
        >I bought EQ6 recently through my dealer. It looks like I might have
        >to upgrade my computer soon.
        >I was looking on the box and it does not say for Version 7. On the
        >web site it says the EQ6 is for
        >version 7. Did I get an old version of EQ6? I have owned this for
        >only a week.

        What this means is EQ6 will work with Windows 7.

        The EQ6 box will not have Windows 7 listed because Window 7 is a very
        new MS Program.

        I would say once the EQ Company prints new boxes for the program you
        will see Windows 7 listed on the box.

        EQ6 has been on the market for about 3 years now.

        For a detailed listing of the EQ6 System Requirements click the
        following listing:

        http://www.electricquilt.com/Shop/EQ6/EQ6SR.asp

        ^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
        "HAPPY NEW YEAR !!"
        Sheila Williams
        Computer and Quilting Software Consultant
        Temecula,CA
        mailto:donegan@...
        http://www.SheilaWilliams.com
        Creator/Publisher of the "EQ4/5 Tutorial CD-ROM"
      • EL
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
          Thank you!

          Lainey

          >I bought EQ6 recently through my dealer. It looks like I might have

          >to upgrade my computer soon.

          >I was looking on the box and it does not say for Version 7. On the

          >web site it says the EQ6 is for

          >version 7. Did I get an old version of EQ6? I have owned this for

          >only a week.

          What this means is EQ6 will work with Windows 7.

          The EQ6 box will not have Windows 7 listed because Window 7 is a very

          new MS Program.

          I would say once the EQ Company prints new boxes for the program you

          will see Windows 7 listed on the box.

          EQ6 has been on the market for about 3 years now.

          For a detailed listing of the EQ6 System Requirements click the

          following listing:

          http://www.electric quilt.com/ Shop/EQ6/ EQ6SR.asp

          mailto:donegan@iinet. com