Creating Panto's

  • Gwen in CA
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 3, 2009
      Hello all,
      I finally learned how to make a panto on EQ6 and Wha hoo it worked!
      I was able to print a 66" panto to do on my longarm Nolting.
      I created the block using your EZ draw block, save it to your sketch book in the block section. It can be any size as long as your printer can print it.
      Go to the block section, select print block, it looks funny for a 66" block (example) and preview it. make sure you set you printer up correctly then select print once it looks good from the preview.
      I'm a happy camper. Now to practice sewing pantos'
      Thank you to EQ support for the help.

      Gwen in CA
    • dove
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 3, 2009
        this sounds awesome.
        thanks for sharing
        donna

      • Julie-Anne McDonald
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 4, 2009
          Hi Gwen and All,

          I've never done a panto on my HInterberg set up, never thought I'd
          even want to, but this idea sounds very enticing. I'm happy to know
          about it.
          Thanks,
          Maine.Julie
        • Gwen in CA
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 8, 2009
            Happy Sunday,
            I have created a video, that shows how to create
            a Panto using EQ6, I think it will also work with
            EQ5, I have to test it. Anyway, if your printer can
            handle roll paper, or has banner paper capabilities
            or if you just want to tape it all together, it will
            work.
            In order to download and view the video, you must have
            winzip or a program to unpack audio video file as the
            file is to big to attach to an email.
            Some one email me about pantos' and I can't find
            the email, please email me privately if you would
            like to have the video. I am working on making the video self
            extracting.

            Gwen
          • Sheron Snyder
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 8, 2009
              could this be put in files?
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 9, 2009
                Hi All, and Happy Monday
                I am working on uploading the video to You Tube, I uploaded the original
                but the video and audio were not in sync. I am trying it again and will let you know when it is complete. Thank you for your interest.

                Gwen in CA
              • Solbjorg
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 10, 2009
                  Hello Gwen
                  I got your email with the panto but can not see it because I do not have pando. I have winzip can you tell me what to do or should I just wait for the You tub.
                  Sol in BC

                • Gwen in CA
                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 10, 2009
                    I think the file I sent you is a self extracting file,
                    It was sent with Pando. If it downloaded then it must have
                    installed pando. Once you have save this to a place that you
                    know, just double click it and it will extract to a file called
                    star.avi. Use your windows media player software to play it.
                    If you just double click it as well your media player should
                    automatically start. If you have any problems let me know.

                    Gwen in CA

                    --- In EQ5_EQ6@yahoogroups.com, "Solbjorg" <sk0521@...> wrote:

                    > Hello Gwen
                    > I got your email with the panto but can not see it because I do not have pando. I have winzip can you tell me what to do or should I just wait for the You tub.
                    > Sol in BC

                  • Gwen in CA
                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 11, 2009
                      Ladies,
                      If you view my video, would you post a comment or
                      review, so that I know how to improve your experience.
                      I would really help so that I can improve my skills.

                      Thank you
                      Gwen in CA
                    • NormaW
                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 12, 2009
                        Your video was great! I thought it was very clear. I hope you do more.

                        Norma in Michigan

                        --- In EQ5_EQ6@yahoogroups.com, "Gwen in CA" <budngwen@...> wrote:

                        > Ladies,
                        > If you view my video, would you post a comment or
                        > review, so that I know how to improve your experience.
                        > I would really help so that I can improve my skills.
                        >
                        > Thank you
                        > Gwen in CA

                      • spike_890
                        Message 11 of 16 , Nov 13, 2009
                          Gwen, loved your video.

                          Pat
                        • gblan@att.net
                          Message 12 of 16 , Nov 13, 2009
                            can you please send the addy to me, so i can see, please??
                            thanx

                            --- In EQ5_EQ6@yahoogroups.com, "Gwen in CA" <budngwen@...> wrote:

                            > Happy Sunday,
                            > I have created a video, that shows how to create
                            > a Panto using EQ6, I think it will also work with
                            > EQ5, I have to test it. Anyway, if your printer can
                            > handle roll paper, or has banner paper capabilities
                            > or if you just want to tape it all together, it will
                            > work.
                            > In order to download and view the video, you must have
                            > winzip or a program to unpack audio video file as the
                            > file is to big to attach to an email.
                            > Some one email me about pantos' and I can't find
                            > the email, please email me privately if you would
                            > like to have the video. I am working on making the video self
                            > extracting.
                            >
                            > Gwen

                          • M J Kiker
                            Message 13 of 16 , Nov 13, 2009
                              Great Video! Very clear and easy to understand.
                              Thanks you,
                              Mary

                              Gwen in CA wrote:

                              > Ladies,
                              > If you view my video, would you post a comment or
                              > review, so that I know how to improve your experience.
                              > I would really help so that I can improve my skills.
                              >
                              > Thank you
                              > Gwen in CA

                            • fgroth05
                              Message 14 of 16 , Nov 13, 2009
                                Message #3872 has the youtube location.

                                --- In EQ5_EQ6@yahoogroups.com, "gblan@..." <gblan@...> wrote:

                                > can you please send the addy to me, so i can see, please??
                                > thanx
                                >
                                > --- In EQ5_EQ6@yahoogroups.com, "Gwen in CA" <budngwen@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Happy Sunday,
                                > > I have created a video, that shows how to create
                                > > a Panto using EQ6, I think it will also work with
                                > > EQ5, I have to test it. Anyway, if your printer can
                                > > handle roll paper, or has banner paper capabilities
                                > > or if you just want to tape it all together, it will
                                > > work.
                                > > In order to download and view the video, you must have
                                > > winzip or a program to unpack audio video file as the
                                > > file is to big to attach to an email.
                                > > Some one email me about pantos' and I can't find
                                > > the email, please email me privately if you would
                                > > like to have the video. I am working on making the video self
                                > > extracting.
                                > >
                                > > Gwen

                              • pmscreations
                                Message 15 of 16 , Nov 14, 2009
                                  Hi Gwen:
                                  I just viewed your video on YouTube. Great job. I learned a lot and your instructions were clear and easy to follow.

                                  Is there a way to create our own design and import into stencil and then make a panto out of that? Another lesson maybe?

                                  I really appreciate your effort and sharing your knowledge with us.

                                  thanks so much,
                                  pat
                                  valrico, fl
                                  eq6 use

                                  --- In EQ5_EQ6@yahoogroups.com, "Gwen in CA" <budngwen@...> wrote:

                                  > Ladies,
                                  > If you view my video, would you post a comment or
                                  > review, so that I know how to improve your experience.
                                  > I would really help so that I can improve my skills.
                                  >
                                  > Thank you
                                  > Gwen in CA

                                • Gwen in CA
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Nov 18, 2009
                                    Pat, and All
                                    Yes, there is a way to create your own and then make into a Panto.
                                    I am working on a quilt right now. So I will do the video, as soon
                                    as I complete it. It's more fun to sit and design than to actually
                                    work. If anyone else has an idea for a video, let me know.

                                    Gwen in CA