New to Group

  • robjomac
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 29 3:53 PM
      My name is Robie. I just purchased EQ 6. It should be here by the end of the week. I can't wait to get it and start "playing around" with designs. Just wanted to say hello.
    • Eileen Hoheisel
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 16, 2012
        Carole,

        There isn't as much difference between EQ6 and EQ7 as there was between 5
        and 6. For me the biggest reason to go to 7 was that I was out of
        activations for 6. I could have bought another for $35, but what if I
        needed another? To me it was worth it to upgrade just to have unlimited
        activations.

        If it was me, I'd just use 6 until I ran out of activations for it, then
        upgrade to 7. Or maybe by the time you run out, 8 will be here, and you can
        go right to that!

        Eileen

        I understand I can upgrade to EQ7 for $90 or so. Would you recommend the
        upgrade, and if so, why.

        I look forward to learning a lot from this group.

        Carole
        Sarasota, FL