Applique in EQ5

  • Luann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
      Janet
      In EQ5 click on the contemporary applique pattern. Click on edit. Click on the Select tool. Select the outside border and click delete. Click save in sketchbook. Then set in the quilt on layer 2 and you are ready to use it anywhere on your quilt.
      Now this is one change in EQ6 I wish they had not made it was so easy in EQ5 but I am used to having to make 3 steps to get a motif in EQ6. Enjoy.
      Luann in CT
       Live, Laugh, and Love Enough!!!
      http://quiltingunderthecovers.com/
      http://crafterrn1.wordpress.com/