Re: [EQ5_EQ6] Introducing myself and a question

  • Rosanne Clouston
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      If you go under quilt, to new quilt then to one patch quilt. Under the
      patch style in the box that pops up I chose thousand pyramids. I had to
      play with the size and maybe I had to do the math to figure out the
      height of the triangle. The formula for the sides of a right triangle is
      about the only one I remember from geometry ( I wish you could just put
      the angle you wanted boxes somewhere.)

      Rosanne
      naturelady@...