view pattern without black lines

  • qwiltnnan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 11:22 AM
      Today, I was watching a presentation of EQ5 on Friends in the Bee on
      the new QNN. In the segment on making the label, [and this is the part
      that I didn't catch] the black lines were removed during some view.
      I've often wanted to look at my quilts without the black dividing
      lines. Is this possible in designing a quilt? BTW, I learned a lot
      of new techniques I hadn't gotten to yet in the manual :) TIA Nancy
      in MN