New Member

  • Kathy Vanacoro
    Message 1 of 96 , Feb 1, 2008
      I purchased EQ6 a few months ago. I played with it for awhile, then
      put it aside but I really want to learn it. Saw my friends designs and
      I was hooked.

      I love to quilt, but a full time job gets in the way. I also own a
      Voyager 17 w/Hinterberg Stretch Frame, a Pfaff and a Bernina 180
      w/embroidery....(just for those quilt labels).

      Looking forward to learning something new.

      Kathy V in NY
    • bevforeman
      Message 96 of 96 , Mar 23, 2013
        Thanks for the warm welcome. I just got Yvonne's EQSttitch workbook in
        the mail yesterday and started working through the lessons. It is great! I
        had a lot of fun designing simple quilting designs. I highly recommend the
        workbook.