New very new software owner

  • debra anger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hi I am a very beginner and have bought the software 6 months ago but
      have not touched it yet.. this board I hope will give me incentive.
      I have been quilting for over 15 years and have followed everyone's
      patterns but would like to use EQ5 for spectacular boarders

      Thanks for letting me be a part of this group and look forward to
      growing and sharing the EQ5 and hopefully upgrading to EQ6

      Deb from Toronto Ontario